Friday, October 9, 2009

The End of The End of Day

I keep running...
To listen to more cudi. His voice is just unbelievable
Every word he utters is more vivid and honest then the previous.
I have a tiny theory that I picked up on while listening a few weeks ago and that is that on Pursuit of Happiness when he says at the end "why did I drink so much and smoke so much? ughhh" he is waking up from his dreams and on the next song, hyyerr,he is smoking up some colorful frost leaves and on the next song wake up is him going out and living the rest of his day.
I can't wait for the ghost within the machine when cudi reveals more of his dreams and talent.
I have to go listen to more of this perfection I will speak more to the 3 readers that I have at a later date.

Sky might be falling, but remember you can fly high.

No comments:

Post a Comment