Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome To The World

Hello!! Welcome to my world! I just wanted to start by welcoming everyone who is reading this to my "Unabridged Thoughts". You may be wondering where did you think of that word? Unabridged? That is super duper random. But the real story is that I look at that word everyday of my life. It is right next to my computer on my bookshelf. When I wake in the morning it's there, when I come home from school it's there. Of course it's not just the word, it is a series of words with Unabridged smack dab in the middle. Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language. I have never actually read the definition for Unabridged however I have come up with my own definition (which I won't tell you now, I mean did you really expect me to tell you? Dude, we just met). I some how manage to see this word everywhere I go. Words are very important to life and express more then sometimes what the word actually means. A recurring theme I will have on my blog is weird/funny words, which is a list of weird/funny words me and my friends have come up with. Anyways welcome and more "Unabridged Thoughts" to come very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment